Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Question Part 2

Well aren't I in a blogilicious mood today?

Conversation during lunch today led to this:

Mr. Lee: So what's keeping you from wanting to renew your contract?

Loaded question much? So yes, it came up again. It was also followed up by another question asking me what my plans would be if I decided to move back to the USA. Well I've said it before and I'll say again, and this time with capital letters: I-D-K. I really don't know.

Actually, what I plan to do this weekend and later share with you is a decision that will affect this decision once it is played out. Sounds confusing, I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've noticed my blogs have sequels now. Last time I had this many sequels it was during student-teaching, something that was monumental in me deciding if teaching was something I was built for doing. The 16 year-old in me was right when he decided go into English education.

No comments:

Post a Comment