Thursday, October 21, 2010

Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

There's a Halloween song that I remember we used to sing in Mr. Cooper's 3rd grade class at Norwood Elementary. It went a little something like this **clearing throat***:

Have you seen the ghost of John?/Long white bones with the skin all gone/OOooooh Ooooooh/Wouldn't it be chilly with no skin on?

So in retrospect that song doesn't deserve a Grammy or anything, but it's one of my favorite things about my favorite (or at least top two when I think of Christmas) holidays ever: HALLOWEEN! I'm really excited to soon be celebrating my first Halloween in another country. I started getting nostalgic over the fun times I used to have in Halloween so I even changed my FB picture to reflect my last Halloween back home. As a kid I used to enjoy Halloween very much. My favorite costume as a child: Beetlejuice! I remember that was the same year Celia (my sister) dressed as Elvira.

My favorite costume as an adult? Well, there have been so many but I think it was the year I was either a mobster or a gravedigger.

My costume is 90% complete for this year, can't wait. I can't believe I haven't dressed up as this sooner!

Here goes the best music video to hit costumes everywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment