Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Drink Up Judah Ben-Hur"...."You Truly are the King of Kings"



It's Monday, what else can I say?
It was all in all a good weekend. Had a busy Saturday going from Songtan to Pyeongtaek to Songtan to Pyeongtaek and back to Songtan again (no joke). Went to the air base to catch the air show, at least that's the excuse to use when you want to eat on base. So much food! It was fun, I think I lost my hearing, but it was fun nonetheless.
This upcoming weekend is extremely important to me. Excited!!!!! I got the “green light” that I get to do so and I can’t wait to tell you all once I make the decision. Some already know what the news is, but I shall build the suspense for you…starting now. It’s going to make some people happy, ok, enough said.
The title came from a joke that kept coming up from this weekend, nothing too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment