Saturday, October 16, 2010

NEWSFLASH!


I'm coming to Los Angeles, for two weeks!

I'm excited about going back home and seeing everyone's faces again.
I've been spreading the news like wildfire the past 24 hours on Twitter, Facebook, through calling, and TONS (and I mean TONS) of Skyping.

I'll be home not only for two weeks, but I get to be home for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Epiphany. It made my family especially happy.
Still 2 things I need to do when I get home:
1. Get my hands on a chicken Chipotle burrito with chips and a side of guacamole (this is some serious business folks).
2. Go to Disneyland!

I may be broke as a joke until my next pay check, but it'll totally be worth it. I'm really excited to see everyone, I can't express that enough.

After a long conversation with my sister and a 2-hour long conversation with Phoebe, the possibility of a Vegas New Year's celebration might be in the works at some point as they have both suggested it (conspiracy?). Wouldn't be the first time I spent a winter holiday in Sin City.

I'm sure all those details will get sorted out later, but yes, I'm so stoked I get to go home, I have my flight and everything. There's a bit of a layover in China, but who cares? I would've come back from LA at that point!!!!!!

So block out your calendars friends and family, because I plan on all of you to keep me busy.

Also, today is Lisette's wedding day. I just spoke to her to congratulate her. Very happy for her, she's now an honorary Chapin as she is going to be wed to one soon.

Until I see all of your faces near my face Los Angeles, I shall keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment