Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bound to Leave

So today I spent part of the day packing and the other half with one of the closest friends I've ever had. It's weird packing up your life for 6 months to go somewhere you've never been to but are more than excited about what awaits.

I've heard things from all types of people familiar with Korea. This includes past visitors, Korean citizens, and people who have taught abroad. The great thing is that they have all come to the same consensus that S. Korea is a great place to be and that I will enjoy myself. 0.00% of the comments I have gotten from these people who have been in S. Korea has been negative.

Two pieces of luggage, that is all. That is all I am allotting myself to take. I have packed nessecities and have figured that if I can't find it over there it's not like I can't do international shipping from my favorite shopping websites. ***cough Target cough****.

By the way, these two pieces of luggage are horribly heavy. I hope that the school representative who is picking me up is ready for some heavy lifting.

I'm as ready as I'm going to be....I think. Of course I will miss many people. It has been great being able to spend quality time with my family and friends as I celebrated my graduation for my Master's degree and my soon to be departure. Hope to blog & vlog about my journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment