Wednesday, June 2, 2010

30 minutes until I head out

Yes ladies and gentleman, that's right, in 30 minutes I will be at LAX ready to head out into a new phase in my life.
Passport, check!
Ticket, check!
Everything from the list is packed, check! (exception of my laptop which I am using at this moment)

Yes folks I'm ready to depart. A 13 hour flight might turn most people off, but in this scenario my glass is half full. Lately I've been telling people that as I've gotten older I find the idea of email and cell phones more and more irritating. There's a big part of me that doesn't like being reachable. It's that same part that cringes everything my Blackberry pings.
So I am so happy to report that my phone is now under a prepaid plan, so calling me should be only in dire cases (i.e. your missing limbs) and texting me is not possible as that service has been shut off.

Bon voyage to you all and I shall post once I have settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment