Saturday, December 24, 2011

"It's good to see me, isn't it?"

Had an amazing time yesterday watching Wicked the musical at the Pantages in Hollywood. I've seen it once before, three years after I read the novel. In that time, my siblings also read the novel, so when it went on tour, it made perfect sense for all of us to go together. It was as great as ever and we had awesome orchestra seats. Right now I'm close to getting ready for Christmas Eve dinner with my family and about to pack the gifts into the car.

Seems like yesterday I was on a plane getting home to LA from South Korea taking a halfway break to see my family during my teaching abroad assignment. Now here I am at home with my life in LA. It's crazy how much can change in a year's time.

Well here I am, wishing you all happy holidays, a merry Christmas, and a prosperous 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment