Friday, January 6, 2012

Keep On Dancin' Till The World Ends

I've never been one for resolutions, but I have been one for goals, especially professional ones. I always hear people say they want to make more money, quit smoking, be healthier, etc. I feel that those needs progress naturally as one grows and that life experience will take care of those changes if they're meant to happen.

My goals are simple, to be better and to grow. I was really blessed in 2011 in that I was able to travel a lot and focus on two great jobs on opposite sides of the world. The one I currently have has allowed me to not only be in my hometown, but has really made me grow a lot in a very short amount of time. I feel like I've learned a lot really fast. And as an enthusiastic life learner, I high appreciate it.

So I guess that's one goal, to keep learning and absorbing things as sponge-like as possible.

I will say that I'm glad with the way my relationships with those around me have evolved over the years. We continue to go through life experieces together like celebrations, fun weekends, hard times, and everything in between. I hope we keep on trucking in 2012.

I guess all I have to say is that growth is the ultimate resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment