Monday, December 19, 2011

"Santa can you hear me? I have been so good this year"

I can't believe it was a year ago that I was at the halfway point of my teaching obligations in South Korea. I can't believe my friends' holiday party/my re-going away was a year ago. I can't believe that almost a year ago I was in the freezing cold in Las Vegas for New Year's Day and actually missing the snowy weather in Asia.

It's crazy to get people together with busy schedules, but I'm glad and blessed that my friends and I can still gather over the holidays and celebrate the important things this season represents.

A big thank you to Nancy and Phoebe (http://phoebejanesblog.blogspot.com/) for organizing great holiday parties. I also really enjoyed my work holiday party and feel extremely grateful for all the gifts I got from my students and their families. It was also great taking my niece to Toy Story 3's Disney on Ice and the family trip to see Wicked at the Pantages in Hollywood (my second showing).

Happy holidays everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment