Saturday, December 3, 2011

"That's Future Osc's Problem"

December is here, BAM!
That came out of nowhere. This week has been a hard week. I've just been uber busy, and I'm sure that will seep into this weekend, it must. Where did November go? Did it go by fast because it involved two holiday long weekends? I'm still waiting, as Green Day puts it, for September to end.

The good thing about keeping as busy as I am is that time flies. I feel like my days are so short, especially because I have to squeeze in two jobs in every possible second possible within the same workplace.

I think, like a "How I Met Your Mother" episode states, in terms of future me. For example, I plan and I plan and I plan. That's just the way I've always been, ask anyone. Everything that is of importance that I have to do is written down somewhere, I guarantee it. When I write things down for a future date, I often see how the "future Osc" will handle it. Then it's kind of fun (my fun) to see how it plays out and how it contrasts how I pictured it in my head.

Well I know there are many things that need to get done in December. Because of the current level of time I have committed to for the following weeks, I feel that everything that is "future Osc" is coming up as "present Osc" mighty fast, too fast. So much needs to get done, but that's life, the never-ending to-do list.


On a non-related note I saw Sting live on Nov 30 (which is last month!). Past, present and future Osc highly appreciate and will continue to appreciate the genius behind the song "Stolen Car (Take Me Dancing)." That live performance made more than my day.

(my own recording btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment