Sunday, March 20, 2011

Limbo

The upcoming days are going to be really weird, and changing. So as many of you know, I’m down to how many days (yes, DAYS) I have to decide whether I’m staying in Korea or not. To be honest, I would LOVE to be back in LA, but realistically (as stated before), a job is a nice thing to have. We’ll see.
Also, the tragic happenings in Japan have affected how I’m going about this supposed vacation. I find out next week whether or not I get to go, or if I get to cancel. The embassy still has travel warnings to Japan, and if they stay until next week then my flight gets cancelled. In that instance, I would get my money back. I’ve decided if that happens I’ll just go to Busan for that weekend, buy myself something nice, and then donate some of the money I would have spent on the trip to the Red Cross relief effort. I think it sounds like win-win.
I have a class to teach in ten minutes, so I’ll end this stream of consciousness here.



p.s. It's going to suck to see Lizelle, one of my coworkers and first friends I made in Korea, leave this week, but happy she's moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment