Monday, May 30, 2011

"Un Año Mas" -Mecano

So I was talking with my coteacher, Mr. Lee, and he was talking about how a year had already gone by. I explained how I know I’m getting older, but I don’t feel like I’m getting older. It’s like time is passing by but at times I feel like I’m still seventeen. So I can’t process some of the things I’ve done. I sometimes can’t believe high school is already over for me, let alone having my degrees and spending a year of my life overseas.
A year ago I was excited about the following three major things...






Pati & Nick’s Wedding in May 2010:


My Master’s Graduation (and the passing of my COMPS) in May 2010:

Celebrating that I graduated and agreed to teach for a year in South Korea:








Today, at the end of May 2011, I’m now excited about the three following things:

Going to vacation in Hawaii





Going back to Los Angeles to be amongst my home friends and family


Starting a new job that will challenge me in new ways (I love learning)












Things come full circle I suppose, time for another cycle.

p.s. Seems like yesterday I was keeping me having been offered the job in Korea a secret from my friends because I wanted to wait for the wedding to be over. I’m not a thunder stealer.

1 comment:

  1. PS. You're a good friend. I would have announced it at the wedding. :) By the way I've invited Claudia and her new boy to play doubles with us. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete