Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I Know

An excerpt from one of probably four emails that have made me smile and happy dance to the extreme:

“I want to thank you also. We really enjoyed meeting you and after talking about it, we would like to offer you a full time position at our school. We think that you would be a great fit, that the students would love working with you and that you could help us go into the future with all of our goals.”

I was offered a job as a technology teacher for a great Catholic school in LA, how great is that? How perfect is that? EXTREMELY!

I’m so happy to be going home in a month, and even better is that now I can stay. It all pretty much aligned. In the last blog I posted how I had one of the best Skype conversations ever, well this was it. It was referring to the interview I had for this job, one of the best interviews in my life. I Skyped with the principal and vice-principal of the school and it went well and beyond anything I could have expected. I want to thank my family and friends for their support and well wishes on this new venture.

Point of order at the moment: Enjoy Korea.

Now that I know this, and now that it’s all laid out into impossible-to-believe perfection, I have to really make the most of my time here.

p.s. the other three jump for joy emails off the top of my head: Hispanic Scholarship Award recipient email, CSULB College of Education scholarship award email, and the email telling me I passed my comps for my master’s degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment