Sunday, December 19, 2010

Missions: Accomplished!/ 2nd Day of Christmas



I feel very accomplished! I now get to relax and enjoy my remaining days in SK before my trip home.

I finished planning my winter lessons, including the passages that are getting published for our school book.
Did all my Christmas/souvenir shopping for my family & friends.
Had a great weekend at Mel & Steve's dinner, Mischa's Songtan celebration, Josh & Audrey's Christmas gathering, Osan Lounge post-gathering, shopping up and down the Main Gate like a mad man, and gathering for a calm Sunday with the JAM.
AND, I'm actually almost done packing for my trip.

Given the stress of the prior week, it's nice to know that there is this great comfort here now.


#2- Britney Spears' "My Only Wish (This Year)"


No comments:

Post a Comment