Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ho Ho Ho Holy Los Angeles Pt. 2/ 3rd Day of Christmas



So here's what I have worked into my calendar of being in LA thus far. I really want you all (my friends) to come to what you can, I want to soak in as much of you as possible, in the figurative sense of course. This is a once in a 6-month opportunity!

Friday Dec. 24th- It's Christmas Eve, so family time

Saturday Dec. 25th- It's Christmas, more family time

Sunday Dec. 26th- Holiday Dinner @ San Antonio Winery with friends

Monday Dec. 27th- Disneyland (rain or shine) and Downtown Disney at night

Tuesday Dec. 28th- Lunch with Nick and Pati & Dinner at Ra in Torrance for Happy Hour

Wednesday Dec. 29th- Pho with Phoebes

Thursday Dec. 30th- TBA (nothing thus far)

Friday Dec. 31st to Jan. 2nd- Las Vegas

Monday Jan. 3rd- Lunch near DH with Maria & Suzy

Tuesday Jan. 4th- TBA (nothing thus far)

Wednesday Jan. 5th- Lunch at Sylvan

Thursday Jan. 6- Friday Jan. 7th- TBA (nothing thus far)

Saturday Jan. 8th- I've got a flight back to SK to catch!

Like I told Claude, if you thought you were spending time with your family these holidays, CANCEL IT, I'm your family now!
Some of the things I'm planning on doing on this list are short, so I'm sure I'll have time during the rest of the day to do things with you all.
See you next week LA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#3- Linkin Park's "My December"



No comments:

Post a Comment