Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Making Order in Chaos/5th Day of Christmas

"just made my xmas list! now I need to shop! :p"- Posted on Facebook by my twin Etna

Yeah, I'm not even there yet, not even close. You can ask my sister, usually everything on my end would be wrapped and under the tree before the tree was even up. Not this year. Leaving that for this weekend (truly last minute).

On the bright side, I get the day off work, and I must say that I had managed to get many aspects I had planned to clear before I went home out of the way already. On the other side, there's still much to do and straighten out.

Aside from having a calendar at the moment that is parallel to college finals in terms of stress, I've yet to allot my time in LA all the way, so that calendar is still in the making. Just need to tweek some things and people, and then it shall be posted.

Has a song ever given you goosebumps when you not only heard it the first time, but every time after that still? Well that's this song.

#5- Josh Groban's "Little Drummer Boy"


No comments:

Post a Comment