Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ho Ho Holy Los Angeles


So here's the deal for my coming to Los Angeles during the holidays. If you are friends, PLEASE feel free to join me in partaking in these events, I want to see your faces!!!!! I'm an A-type control freak so I've gone ahead and decided to give you a quick itinerary:

12/24- I come to LA that morning, it's Christmas Eve, so yeah....I'm going to spending that time with the family.

12/25- This is Christmas Day, which means more face time with the family. From what I hear I'll be in Victorville during this time.

12/26- I'm free to see your faces!!!! Dinner at Ra at Del Amo in Torrance perhaps (??)

12/27- I'm hauling my butt, rain or shine, to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!

12/31 to 1/2- New Year's! I will be in Vegas for this weekend. Family and friends are all welcome. I have a reservation at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport & Conv Hotel, approx. 2 blocks from Cesar's Palace.

1/3 to 1/7- TBA (Still brewing, stay tuned)

No comments:

Post a Comment