Monday, May 17, 2010

I must still be 20 years old because this blog is about stress, much like the mid-section of my college life (you can go ahead and read more about stress on the first couple of 100 blogs I ever wrote). Stress because it's all hitting me. Stress because there's much that needs to be taken care of before I go. Stress because people in the surrounding areas decide to make me feel that way. I'm going to try and channel all towards a green homemade stress ball my friend Sarey gave me once during one of our many LB study sessions. Oh, I was talking to my coworker Gina, and she helped me bring to light one of the most exciting moments of my life, my graduate school graduation, exciting!

By the way, these random, yet awesome, things have been putting smiles on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment