Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Boarding

Sitting at my airport gate and my flight has been delayed an hour. What a better than any to catch up on my blogging. My excuses this time around for neglecting my blog vary from work keeping me über busy this past month, my sister having had emergency surgery, moving to a new apartment, and now here I am flying to Hawaii.

New apartment. Got a new place, now I'm in the Southbay, insert personal parade.  I'm glad to not be "in India" and it's been nice to have people over. It's way more people that I've had the entire year in DTLA. The building is older, but the apartment is way roomier.  I love things that the last apartment made me appreciate like storage room, laundry facilities, and my own bathroom (yes!).  It's also in a primo location to walk to many places to get errands done like grocery shopping.  Liking it so far, hope this third move in the last three years last.

Sister. She's doing fine now. She had an emergency surgery for her gallbladder.  She wasn't feeling well for a few days, and when she went to see the doctor, they zoomed her into the operating room.  She's been doing well, but just recently her ex, my niece's father, also went under for a heart and blood pressure condition.  That hospital has sure gotten business from my niece's parents.  He's recovering well, he just needs to watch what he does now. Glad my sister is doing better, even went out and got herself a new car the same weekend I moved.

Hawaii. I'm glad I'm meeting up tons of people who are special to me in a place meant for total enjoyment.  Although the original intention of the trip changed, it's still going to be blast.  As soon as the plane I'm on decides to board, I'm hoping on board to fun! Seeing friends in Oahu and then seeing family in Kauai, heck yeah!

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment