Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Rennaisance

Amidst the excuses one can have for not posting a blog online, mine has been postponed due to the October I've had.  I figured the start on November would be a good time for a new post.  This October was really trying, as stressful as ever trying.  But now that it has ended, and I attest it to what I found out this weekend was Mercury being out of order or just things in general being out of order.

At the same time and I look back and see that the bad seeds of the last month or so are focused.  But it is that they were so extremely focused that they felt stressful beyond measurable scales.

However, since the last blog post, I've had some highlights that I plan to remember as events that will overshadow the shadows of the last 30-ish days.

First off, I had a milestone birthday, and enjoyed it in Temecula with close family and friends.

One of the awesome gifts I got was visiting the WB Studios and yes, that's me in Central Perk for Friends

The start of fall also included seeing friends from my travels, I always enjoy getting together with them.



My twin nephews are now also a year old!!!! That's insane to me.  I feel like they just got home from the hospital last week.

Dressing up is fun too, including our Star Wars night, Halloween and Dia de los Muertos:





With the note of Dia de Los Muertos is something I am observing this weekend, alongside others.  This day signifies remembering what is gone on a positive note and celebrating your life.  I'll keep that in mind.

Happy November.

No comments:

Post a Comment