Thursday, June 6, 2013

오스카 숙고하다, Osc Reflect

It has been two years since I've been back from Korea and it didn't really come to my attention until this past weekend.  I met Adelis, my friend's kid who had a birthday party.  I saw people at this party that I hadn't seen in a while and before I knew it, many people were asking me about SK, how it went, how it's been being back and if I would do it again.  Would I do it again? Who knows.

My parents have told me that they admire my sense of determination and my wonder of the world.  They didn't get to have opportunities like I did, so they know I don't they these experiences for granted.  I think that if I did it again, I would like to do it in another country, though I remember when I initially explored my options, Korea had the best to offer.  And based on what my friend Julie recently told me, it still does.

And like the things the universe always seems to want to send me, Simon and Martina from Eat Your Kimchi posted a video this week about their reflections:





I do miss doing explorations like this:


However, I love my job, I love being in LA, and traveling with still coming back home (Like a Hero, lol).  

Now here I am watching Arirang like I only had SK local channels, hahahaha.
안녕!




No comments:

Post a Comment