Monday, May 6, 2013

Keep Calm and Teach On

As Teacher Appreciation Day comes around in a few hours, I think it is a perfect time to reflect on what I do.

I teach, and as a student of life and citizen of the planet, it is something I love to do.  I know what I was made for and what I was physically born to do.  It feels right and I love it.

Recently, changes have been made to my career, confirmed and known to everyone at my school at this point.  I have gotten really great feedback.  I feel I'll get the best of both worlds.  I get to work where I am comfortable with the students I have grown to care for, and get the adrenaline and nerves that come with starting a new job.

How blessed I am that the opportunities that are coming have come my way.  I always think that things could easily go differently, so I know how lucky I am.

Appreciate your educators, and they work hard, live hard, and love hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment